Thursday, December 30, 2010

Looking back and ahead

It's the last page on the 2010 calendar! I think it already makes no point to try to describe how fast time flies.

Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward. So this is time to do this.

This year has been quite bumpy, but ain't it always about "swim or sank". Yes, I have survived storm after storm, and thus I'd say I'm tougher than ever (well physically may be rounder). I am expecting awesomenesses in the new year which has already proven to be a more challenging time. Nevermind, just remain hopeful, things will come the ways we want it, i mean EVENTUALLY!

I have had some milestones this year. With all kinda greatness, both the goods and bads, I have come out of the university and assume a title of "fresh graduate". Shit happened and I was out of job for quite a long time. I had gone through a couple of interviews before I successfully landed myself on a job. I'd say getting a job is no easy, let alone a desirable job. Being a little bit choosy should make things worse. Anyway, the good part is the I'd gain some experience.

On the other side of the coin, the protracted unemployment has allowed me to spend more time with my family. Since I got into university, I have been away from home most of the time. This time around, I was with my family for many festivals like duan wu jie, qing ming jie, zhong qiu jie, dong zi, and christmas. Well, it's nothing but meaningful. I have been swimming a lot too, that makes me a better swimmer, hopefully. Along with my job search, I have done quite some traveling, from Singapore to Johor and KL.

So, my 2010 is somewhat like a pendulum that has been swinging downward. This point in time, it almost hits the bottom, and looking forward, it will swing upward. The future is never predictable but I do have some optimism and enthusiasm. Pray for a better tomorrow!


BYE 2010 & HELLO 2011

No comments: