Sunday, March 13, 2011

Two months old at work

Have worked for almost 2 months. If you were to ask me how's my works like or how do I do thus far, I'm sorry that I can't really answer your questions? As a matter of fact, we (14 of us joined by 6 thai) haven't really done much. As this is a graduate program, the past two months is kind of an orientation period for us (variety of engineering backgrounds) to grab some pieces of the whole picture into what this industry is about and the company's diverse businesses and its organisation. Well, some of us might be more informed about these, I guess it is still of help to revise stuffs over before they get too complicated. Well, I am pretty sure they by no mean will be complicated, else we wouldn't have the edge to earn big bucks, correct or not??

Anyway, I did accomplish something already I guess. Apart from the increased level of understanding about the industry, I've built a pretty good relationship with the thai trainees. They are truly a fun and interesting bunch and I'd love to join them in bangkok or songkla in the near future. On top of that, I had passed the BOSIET training in MSDS Pasir Gudang. I did the courses like Helicopter Under Escape Training (HUET), boat transfer, fire fighting, hydrogen sulfide (H2S), manual handling and cardiopulmonary resucitation (CPR) by the formula DRABC (Danger, Response, Airway, Breathing, Circulationg) and so on. Yea I hope I am able to make an escape in any case of emergency and if possible help to rescue lives. Be informed that in time of emergency, the key thing is to remain calm, think and act. Pray hard that there is no emergency throughout my career life though. So, I have got my "passport" and I'm ready to go. Cool stuff!!

My honeymoon is coming to an end perhaps in two weeks time. It's almost time to get rock and roll...cheers....and yea that also means that I can almost able to answer your questions above. Keep finger crossed!

No comments: