Monday, April 18, 2011

About the priority

Different individual has different agendas and preferences, as each one of us sees things in our very own ways. So, automatically we all have our own set of priorities, which are, to a considerable extent, depending on our own values, resources and limitations. Bear in mind that priority is sort of dynamic and ever-changing, as it subjects to the passage of time, meaning to say at different stage in life, different things matter to us. (In my point of view) It is critically important to get the priorities right, and it's similarly/even more important to be able to follow them through disregard of what the obstacles are. From time to time, do revision. This is easy said, but no easy at all to do, at least to me, as I am up to so many things at once. I am definitely not getting all these easy on myself right now, and I have to tell myself chillax again and again...(take a deep breath)...





I have just walked into the society as a working individual/adult, for like 3 months ago. That said, I'm young and inexperienced, and am still trying hard to figure out how actually things work in the society and also the path which allows me to really optimize my resources: time, money, skills and what not. Until I have got these all sorted out, it's not going to be easy for me to proceed down the road, perhaps bypassing some shortcuts to my desired destination, or going on a bumpier road. I'd more than pleased to sit down with any individual who can insightfully advise me on this matter.




"Do today what you want for your tomorrows”. Robert Kiyosaki. I couldn't agree more with him on this. Your actions now will have significant effect on your future. So, make sure you put your resources to work for you or and use them to your advantage, rather than just letting them go to waste. This is especially true in the case of time, which I think can be singled out as the MOST precious yet finite resource one can have. Waste no time and always remember: The clock is ticking. It really scares the hell out of me every time I look back how fast the time flies, incredibly fast!!! It somehow scares me too when I see people not capitalizing their time too...




Distraction is by all means HUGE out here. Be focused or get drifted off and drowned. Let's pray for an "all izz well".




No comments: