Friday, August 21, 2009

Change of lifestyle

Having come back from internship, I'm now leading another way of life.

First of all, I'm getting more norturnal. In the course of training, I always went to bed by midnight. Now, nights is always still young. I just don't get it why it is so hard to practise early hours when in U. Well, I can go to bed early, but I just can't doze off and ends up suffering insonmia. So, gotta cope with late hours and "missing all the morning worms".


X-Mas at The Curve
Secondly, I need not to tie up my stomach. Anywhere in KL, the food tend to be more pricey than here - middle of nowhere, or commonly known as "Toronto". Those days, failing to control food budget, hell big a hole I'd get in my wallet in light of timid pay. Now, just gonna whack any lovely food lar...

KLCC park--Dancing water


ANTM made up challege? KLCC function square.

Well, I have to say life now has gotten a bit of dull. Those days, it was interesting yet challenging every other day. Life was more dynamic and mobile. I could easily met new faces just anywhere, learn to social and more often that not, with the people who are more senior than me. On top, I find it pretty much a delicate job handling relationship with people at workplace when I could hardly find a peer. I'm hell scared I might have crossed the line unintentionly by saying or committing something. It was a culturally diverse environment. Anyway, I got through all these, I do get some satisfaction. Unlikely, here, most of the faces are peers. If can get along well, it is pleasing. Otherwise, just don't give too much a damn. A simple "Hai" will do. Boredom is also due to the daily routine. Other issues with KL: congestion, personal security, and may be "suicidal jump". Haha...

God-view

If I were to answer which of them I'd prefer, I guess Internship-life. Happening, no assingment, no quiz, no finals, more importantly the learning curve is steep being able to come in contact with industry people and stuffs...

2 comments:

Jim said...

lol jim humbly thinks that, somehow, lol. studying is still better.

you know, own time to do own stuffs. while working, it was really.. full of work. day off work. lunch work. dinner work. sleep also kena call to work sometimes. holidays work. hahaha.

or prolly everyone in labuan just works. i dont know. :P

Chemhoster said...

Wor...I had another way of training. I managed my time more than i am doing here. Incredible? Tx to low oil price. Somehow, i thought it did me lots fo good though. Haha...

But yea, offshore guys can't run away from the irrgegular working hours and probably be put on-call. Shitty works, rewarded with beautiful money, trade-off?