Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Surprises strike

Just received an invitation for job interview in a southern state. It's a job which I don't desire much though (at the moment). Then I find out there is a notification regarding an invitation for interview from a giant that I've been longing for. Few days back, I got the feedback that I'm "recommended", which means that sooner or later I have got to return to the company. However, it's no surprise that the company moves so snail that I'm afraid I can't afford to just sit at home and wait. And when I was typing away this post entry, I got another phone call from a sound service company inviting me for an interview. Wow, all come in one morning session.

Now I'm left undecisive which one to go with. I'm bonded, do I still have the choice?? Darn!!

No comments: