Monday, May 17, 2010

Living with shemale

Something of my house which I feel worth to pen it down here, the "faggotism", which I've spend almost the whole semester trying to orientate myself to but to no avail.

Fresh as it may appear to you, it's derived from the word "faggot" or simply "fag", which means ah gua, or chua ah gua. Therefore, "faggotism" is the culture or style of the shemale.

I'm staying in male dorm (of course). Making some noises is pretty common, but what's unusual about my housemates (I suppose 3-4 of them) is that they yell, they shout, they scream on regular basis, if not every night. We (me and roommate) kept wondering what's going on with them. All I can tell, they sounded like as if they're riding on each other doing the thing. Horny and top of their pitch. I don't think Adam Lambert can hit that note, seriously. Oh, they sounded exactly like the UTP's monkeys.

Yew Ting, a friend of mine whose room is one floor above mine has been insulted/harrassed too by their noise. He actually asked me to find out what's happening. A turkmen, Bayram was amazed too by them when dropping by my room.

I reason it that it's either because they've never grown up or they have too much estrogen flowing in their bodies. The latter makes more sense though.

I find one of them particularly irritating. He always squeezes his pimples in the toilet and have the water flowing non-stop for at least 30 mins every time. He really thinks the water is invaluable. Screw him lar, king of fag.

If I manage to record anything of them, i probably will pose it on fb. Darn, a bunch of weirdo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur the weirdo matey! stalking and listening in to other people and judging!