Thursday, March 4, 2010

The causes of ill

Finally my body is succumbed to the extreme weather. Could barely sleep last night cuz having a stuck nose. Trying to figure out the reasons why I'm falling sick.

1. Had a basketball match in a fine afternoon right under the burning sun. It's 1.3o noon and the sun was at its peak of intensity. The game was js 20 mins ++ long but I got cooked alr. Thanks to the thoughtful iChemi organiser.

2. Had a V5 cafe burger set two-night ago. The burger sucks, so as the fries and the salad. Worst that it's way oily and heaty that it's caused me sore throat few hours after I consumed it. I guess this was the result from the way they made the food. It's definitely a NO for V5 Cafe Burger.

3. Nothing thrills me much recently which leads to the downfall of my body defense system??? Perhaps I need some doses of happiness, but it's a routine everyday. Sigh...

4. Aging?? That my body's ability to adapt to the change of environment is declining? Hope not!!!

5. Of all the reasons, I think the primary culprit is still the mad heatwave. Even the mosquitoes don't survive the heat. It's rare to find a mosquitoe recently, no?

4 comments:

sOuR said...

not only the mosquitoes, I think the monkeys also shifted somewhere else.

I miss the monkey singing in the morning (altho we always complain about the monkeys waking up too early..) lol..

Chemhoster said...

can ask the noiseemonkey in ya class to sing mar...hehehe...

Jim said...

you need consistent doses of vit c. haha. i should be an agent wei. but seriously!

Chemhoster said...

Hahaha...ya perhaps i should do that. Jim, u Amway agent?? haha...