Saturday, December 6, 2008

Superdog-Bolt

One of the Disney Digital 3D movies-->Bolt was released recently. For the first time, I got to experience a movie which gave real good sensation. Things we see in this world are in 3D, which means everything is constructed by xyz axes. Watching a 3D movie is very much like having the movie characters to act in front of you. In other words, "real-time show"! It's explicit to see things moving toward (Coming right up to you like you can catch it or what) or otherwise.

Being my first weekend of working life, me and a dude went Pavilion GSC. The ticket cost RM 18, with a special spec for 3D viewing in package.

Not gonna talk about the movie review. It's fairly good I would say.




After the movie, had a gathering in Time Square with KL-based UTP-interns.


4 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

RM18 ......... have to think again

dIRtyKhian said...

wahsei, go lepak din call me..

sOuR said...

ya.. that movie is nice and quite touching..

Btw, I am also KL-based UTP interns ma.. y i didn't get invited one?
:(

Chemhoster said...

Asylum Seeker & sOuR, dun get kecil hati. We actually met up by chance. Serous shit...

I had appointment with CWK only. Horror-striken when "everyone" showed up...

Chill out!