Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Restless Night

Was it due to tension by the quiz on the 2nd day of lecture? Gotta recap integration methods: Substitution, By part, Trigonometric integrals...so forth. Guess what did I have last night?

A bad dream...

A girl that I liked passes away in bizarre. The passing away was kinda destiny and very stupid. Erm...quite blurred about the scenario already. It's something like she accidentally fell into a pond and get drowned. Anyhow, the incident is so real. It's still haunting my mind after having waken up, blow away my mood of the day.




She is one of them. Which of them? You should have known it by now or you'll never got to know her. That's the secret I never tell.

My mum used to say that if you dream of something bad, tell it out to break the "curse". So i did here.

Anyway, I still hope to see the special "her" around being healthier and more charming than ever....

Also, No way that quiz can make me lost control. For heaven sake got the mare!!! True restless night...

1 comment:

ashlee said...

God bless u two. haha